Specifics on the class:
Attire is casual.
The class agenda is-
- 8:00am – 8:15am – Sign In/Networking
- 8:15am – Introductions and Opening Comments
- Discussion – Smart Presenting & Closing Overview
- Practice – Developing Your Smart Proposal or Presentation
- Discussion – Compelling Sales Presentations. The ABC’s (Audience, Business Case and your Competency)
- Practice – Sales Presentations. Applying a systemic approach for addressing your audience, presenting a factual business case, discussing alternate strategies, providing a solution overview and explaining how you are uniquely qualified.
- Working Lunch – Overview of the Relative Value Closing Model (RV=BR+RM@FMP)
- Practice – Closing on Relative Value
- Certification – Each Participant presents their 30 Day Plan for applying Smart Presentation and Closing Skills.
Class activity will run for 50 minutes of every hour, on the hour.
Location: Worldleaders, 120 East Ave, Suite 100, Rochester, NY 14604
We will be serving breakfast and lunch with refreshments all day.
I look forward to seeing you at the class.
Joe Morone, CEO/Sales Trainer